Never thought I'd be back on blogger after deleting the other one a while back. But here I am. After all my life is so eventful ^^
...no not really. The upside to today has of course been the release of the new Pomemon X and Y, which now has me itching to get a 3DS which, by the by, I do not have the money to purchase. Pishhhhh I've also been watching Supernatural from the start to refresh the memory of it once more before I embrace Season 9's arrival.
Dean is a very easily amused person as proven again and again. Hehehehe like in 2.12, he is rather tickled by the guard that says 'okie dokie' hehehehehe
Oh well before i start just talking about SPN, I'll just sign off now and get some shuteye (: and be back here tomorrow. Maybe.
Cheerio! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment