Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mehhh

The mosque smelled like goat today. BUT WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE GOATS WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE. ):

ahem


School starts up again tomorrow, after almost two months of vacation. New class (somewhat), new modules, new lecturers definitely, but still the same shitty timetable organisation pfft. What with my taking up a diploma-plus course, piling on the workload and stuff. Oh well. It's definitely a much-needed change from the mostly uneventful vacation period that's coming to a close.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm starting this blogging thing again. I figure it doesn't really matter whether other people read it, but the main point is it's for me, eh? 'Documenting' my life that is chockfull of entertainment hehe

Maybe I'll try to blog each day, but if there's really nothing much on and my brain is fried, I'll either do a recap/throwback thingamajig or just lump everything together :D

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment